Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia has released an employment notification on its official website for the recruitment of 80 Medical Officer (MO), Accountant, Lab technician and other vacancies. The interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format latest by June 30 at 5:00 pm. Candidates can go through other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process and application process by visiting the official website.
A total of 80 posts will be filled by the recruitment process. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of interview.
Dy Director of Agriculture (Admn) Murshidabad Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 80
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): 03 Posts
2. Lab Technician: 12 Posts
3. Medical Officer (MO-DTC) (RNTCP): 01 Post
4. Medical Officer, Medical College (RNTCP): 01 Post
5. Senior Medical Officer, DR-TB Centre, RNTCP: 01 Post
6. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) (RNTCP): 03 Posts
7. Accountant (RNTCP): 01 Post
8. Lab Technician/ Sputum smear Microscopist (RNTCP): 05 Posts
9. Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (RNTCP): 02 Posts
10. Lecturer: 01 Post
11. Laboratory Technician, Blood Banks (NHM): 07 Posts
12. Technical Supervisor, Blood Banks (NHM): 04 Posts
13. Counselor, Blood Banks (NHM): 02 Posts
14. Counselor, Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre (WBSAP & CS): 03 Posts
15. Lab Technician, Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre (WBSAP&CS): 12 Posts
16. Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, NVBDCP (NHM): 06 Posts
17. MT Lab, Blood Bank (State Budget): 12 Posts
18. Facility Level Quality Manager, DQAC, RCH (NHM): 01 Post
19. Attendant (NRC): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should visit official notification for details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should visit official notification for details.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of interview.