Also Read - Shocking !! BJP Leader Ram Kadam Alleges Raj Kundra, For 3000 Crore Scam, Watch Exclusive Video
You may recognize Hannah Simone as gorgeous model Cece Parekh from Fox’s hit television show, “New Girl.” Hannah’s hilarious antics and effortless acting have made her a popular character on the show and she’s no less enthralling in real life. Here are nine things you should know about her:
Also Read - From Prince And Yuvika to Riteish And Genelia, Your Favourite Stars Were Spotted Here | Watch Out
1. Hannah was born in London, England, but she has lived all around the world. Growing up, Hannah’s family moved around a lot, she’s called Cyprus, New Delhi and Vancouver home.
2. Hannah’s father is Indian and her mother is half Greek, half German-Italian.
3. She has one brother, named Zach Simone.
Also Read - Indian Idol 12 : From Neha Kakkar's Exit to Kapil Sharma's Entry | Things You Need to Know About Indian Idol Grand Finale
4. Hannah started off her entertainment career in music. She worked at MuchMusic as a VJ at MuchMusic Headquarters, as a news presenter for “Much News Weekly” and hosted the show “The New Music.”
5. She is the executive producer and cast member of the upcoming movie “Miss India America.”
6. She loves coffee, especially when it’s served like this:
7. Hannah was featured in Gillete’s “What Women Want” campaign in 2013 along with Kate Upton and Genesis Rodriguez.
8. Hannah has a Bachelor’s degree in international relations and political science from the University of British Columbia. She conducted research for a book on women’s and children’s rights under Lloyd Axworthy, a former Canadian foreign affairs minister, and then served as a human rights and refugee officer with the United Nations in London.
9. Hannah has a Tommy Hilfiger dress named after her, from Zooey Deschanel’s “To Tommy From Zooey “collection.
10. She is a woman of many accents, even though, she does not have one herself.
11. Simone pretends she does not speak English to ward off — for lack of a better term — creepy guys.
12. AND! She’s met Malala Yousafzai, the youngest receiver of the Nobel Peace Prize.