The first week, the first Saturday, first luxury budget and the first elimination! We were waiting to have an interesting time on Day 6 (April 21) episode of Bigg Boss Marathi. It was also going to be the day when host Mahesh Manjrekar would meet the contestants and talk to them about their experience so far, highlight some good, bad and ugly incidents that took place and try to sort out issues, if any, between any of the contestants. The show started with a bang, with the host Mahesh grooving to the Bigg Boss Marathi title track in all his swag. He spoke about about how the nominations, the first task inside the house, have created some misunderstandings between the house mates. Also Read - Bigg Boss Marathi Season 2 Grand Finale: Shiv Thakare Beats Neha Shitole to Bag Winner's Trophy, Wins Prize Money of Rs 17 Lakh
Mahesh Manjrekar summed up the feelings that the house inmates have for each other at this point of time, with Amitabh Bachchan’s song, “mere angne mein tumhara kya kaam hai?”. Before entering the house or letting us know about what is happening on Day 6 episode (April 21) of Bigg Boss Marathi, he also said that there are some people. who have been asking him if all that goes inside the house is scripted. To this he has just one reply, “It is not possible to write and give someone of how to behave for 100 days, 24/7 hours of the day. It is a house and fights and arguments will happen. We show whatever happens as it is. Jasa Dista, Tasach Asta.” Bigg Boss Marathi Day 6 show on Saturday night, was one interesting affair and if you have missed it, worry not. We have all the show highlights here for you. Also Read - Bigg Boss Marathi Grand Finale: Megha Dhade Takes The Trophy Home, Pushkar Jog Secures The Second Place in Season 1
Bigg Boss Marathi, 21 April, 2018 Day 6 Show Highlights
1) Sai Lokur breaks down since she is finding being the show difficult. On seeing her, Aastad Kale and Resham Tipnis give her warm hugs and tell her that she can talk to them and open up anytime she wants. She later shares why she is upset with Pushkar Jog and tells him the real reason. She is upset and finds being on Bigg Boss Marathi difficult since even though she doesn’t have anything against anyone personally, she will still have to take some names and nominate them for elimination next week. Pushkar tells her to be strong and not think about all these things and focus on being on the show for the longest that she can, to make her parents proud of her and to take her career to the next level. Also Read - Bigg Boss Marathi Grand Finale: Megha Dhade Declared Winner of Season 1
2) A fight breaks between Aarti Solanki and Smita Gondkar who argue over whose turn it is to take use the bathroom. They have been arguing over this all the time, and when Mahesh Manjrekar addressed the issue, he said that this is going to happen since there are 15 people in the house and just two toilets. He said that this experience of Bigg Boss Marathi will also make all of them humble about life.
3) Aarti Solanki has also given Bollywood actress’ names like Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to some of the housemates. When the host asks her to reveal, she says – Megha Dhade is Ash, Sai is Katrina and Smita is Priyanka. She also said that she chose Priyanka for Smita since her lips look fuller like the actress, from the last time they had met and worked together.
This doesn’t go down well with Smita, who creates a ruckus and says that no one can comment on someone’s physical appearance. She also called Aarti as manner less and lacking etiquette.
4) While the two said sorry to each other and sorted the issues, Mahesh Manjrekar had a word of advise for Vineet Bonde over his comments about Anil Thatte’s shirtless avatar during the pratigya task, where he also said that he will tell women also to wear “decent” clothes. Mahesh said, “Don’t comment on who wears what. If you respect women, respect their choices also.” This was met with a thunderous applause from the Bigg Boss Marathi contestants and the live audience.
5) Rutuja Dharmadhikari is one of the contestants who is nominated to be eliminated on the first week of the show. When she was given the chance to speak up for herself, she directly took a hit at Resham Tipnis. She said that Resham wanted her out since she is younger. But by doing that, she has challenged the choice and decision taken by Bigg Boss Marathi team. “They were the ones to invite me to be part of the show. So they have given all of us the same, equal platform,” Rutuja said. She also said that all the others had valid reasons to nominate her since they felt they didn’t know her. She also called Resham as a dominating person and accused her of forcing her decisions on every one. Resham on the other hand said, that even now when given the chance, she will nominate Rutuja since she finds her very rude and non-polite when she talks. Most people agreed on this and Mahesh pointed out that Rutuja is snappy since she is young, its her age and asked her to amend the away she talks and others to be a little patient with her.
The elimination was expected to happen on Saturday but will now happen tomorrow on Day 7, Sunday. Rutuja Dharmadhikari and Smita Gondkar have already been announced safe. Now, we will know tomorrow who among Aarti Solanki, Bhushan Kadu, Anil Thatte and Usha Nadkarni will take the exit and bid adieu to the first season of Bigg Boss Marathi.
(With inputs from Laxmikant Kolge)