Singer Kanika Kapoor was tested positive for the coronavirus on Friday and now, various reports suggest that she’s unable to cooperate with the hospital staff and doctors at the Lucknow hospital where she is admitted for the treatment. In his latest interaction with Times Now, the director of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institue of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) said Kanika is throwing tantrums at the hospital despite being given special treatment by the team. RK Dhiman told the news channel that Kanika has been kept at the best room of the hospital but her problematic behaviour has forced the hospital staff to keep an extra guard as they also fear she would run away and getting more people infected. Also Read - From Tom Hanks To Kanika Kapoor, These Celebs Have Tested Positive For Coronavirus, Check Out The List

The director added that the popular singer has received all the possible facilities including a Gluten-free diet, an air-conditioned room with a separate AHU and yet she wants more. Also Read - Sonam Kapoor Supports Kanika Kapoor, Says 'India Wasn't Isolating But Playing Holi'

However, Kanika presented a different picture. In her interaction with the channel, she claimed that the hospital is not taking proper care of her and she is not being even given food on time. The singer said she is not getting her medicines on time. She said she feels miserable at the hospital. “I am here since 11 am and all I’ve been given is a small bottle of water to drink. I’ve been asking these people to give me something to eat but I’ve only been given two small bananas and an orange that had flies on it. I am so hungry, I haven’t even taken the medicine that I was supposed to till now. I have fever, I’ve informed them, but no one has attended to me. The food I brought with me has been taken away. I can’t even eat anything that’s given to me as I am allergic to some foods. I am hungry, thirsty and I feel miserable here,” she complained. Also Read - Kanika Kapoor Party Fiasco: Vasundhara Raje, Son Dushyant Singh Test Negative For Coronavirus

As revealed by Kanika, she returned to India from the UK on March 9 and travelled from Mumbai to Lucknow on the same day. She mentioned that she was screened at the airport but was not told that she was infected or needed to go under self-quarantine. Kanika also said she had called the CM Yogi Adityanath’s office for the tests but was asked to come only when the symptoms aggravate. It is reported that Kanika attended a party with high-profile guests after returning from the UK and that might just increase the possibility of other people being infected with COVID-19.