There are very few Hollywood actresses who have debuted as a child actor and managed to evolve into a strong and eminent personality that the world looks up to. Emma Watson is one of the few who has been a role model for every one with a story which will touch your heart. Born on April 15, 1990, she has accomplished a lot in a short span of time and perseveres to bring about change. A United Nations Ambassador, her He for She campaign is gripping the world today. As she turns 26, here are some of the most powerful quotes by the young actress.Also Read - First in India! Tamil Nadu Couple to Host Harry Potter-Themed Wedding Reception in Metaverse | Watch
1. I just try and surround myself, for the biggest proportion of time that I can, with people who make me feel normal, because constantly feeling abnormal is quite difficult. Also Read - 11 Real-Life Magical Places For Muggles Where Harry Potter Movies Were Shot
2. I don’t have perfect teeth. I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything. ALSO READ: Emma Watson plans 1-year sabbatical to focus on activism Also Read - Harry Potter Return to Hogwarts Release Date-Time, Where to Watch in India, And Everything Else You Need to Know
3. But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.
4. If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are, we can all be freer.
5. Becoming yourself is really hard and confusing, and it’s a process. It’s often not cool to be the person who puts themselves out there.
6. Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess. Hermione taught them that you can be the warrior.
7. Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love. ALSO READ: Emma Watson’s hate story with eyebrows
8. In my moments of doubt, I have told myself firmly, “If not me, who? If not now, when?
9. I like books that aren’t just lovely but have memories in themselves. Just like playing a song, picking up a book again that has memories can take you back to another place or another time.
10. The saddest thing for a girl to do is dumb herself down for a guy
11. I have realized that fighting for women’s rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that this has to stop.