Kanika Kapoor Health Update: Singer Kanika Kapoor, who was admitted to a hospital in Lucknow on March 20, has been tested positive for the coronavirus for the fourth time. The popular playback singer had returned India from the UK on March 9 and then had travelled to Kanpur and Lucknow from Mumbai. Now, as reported by news agency IANS, one of Kanika’s family members has expressed concern about her health condition citing that she is not responding to the treatment and has been tested positive for COVID-19 for the fourth time since hospitalisation. Also Read - Prince Charles Tested COVID-19 Positive Because of Kanika Kapoor? Here's the truth

The singer complained of cough and fever a few days after attending family get-togethers and parties in Lucknow and Kanpur. The Health Department of Uttar Pradesh constructed several teams to track people who came in contact with Kanika after her return from the UK and get them tested. So far, no one who got in touch with the singer has been tested positive for the deadly virus which has taken 26 lives so far with over 1000 confirmed cases reported in India alone. The family member who gave out the information requested to not be named. The member was quoted saying, “We are now worried over the test reports. It seems that Kanika is not responding to treatment and in this lockdown, we cannot even airlift her for advanced treatment. We can only pray for her recovery.” Also Read - Kanika Kapoor's Uncle And His Family Tested Negative For Coronavirus as Others in Building Wait For Reports

However, the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, where Kanika is admitted has denied this information citing that the singer’s condition is stable. Earlier, the hospital director accused Kanika of throwing tantrums despite being given a premium treatment with a gluten-free diet and an AC room. The singer, however, denied all the claims and maintained that she was not being given even her medicines on time. Also Read - Kanika Kapoor's Friend Ojas Desai, Who Went Missing After Her Diagnosis, Now Tests Negative For COVID-19