Pathaan Box Office Collection Day 8: Shah Rukh Khan Beats Tiger Zinda Hai & PK to Become Second Biggest Bollywood Film Ever – Check Detailed Report And Day-Wise Breakup
Pathaan Box Office Collection Day 8 Detailed Collection And Day-Wise Breakup: Shah Rukh Khan's film beats Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai and Aamir Khan's PK to become the second highest-grossing Bollywood film ever. Next up, Dangal!
Pathaan Box Office Collection Day 8: Shah Rukh Khan is on his way to becoming the ultimate King of the Box Office and he shall wear that crown by the end of this weekend. His film Pathaan is rewriting Bollywood’s Box Office history and has broken some new records. The YRF actioner collected around Rs 19-21 crore (early estimate) on its 8th day, reaching Rs 350 crore nett at the ticket window.
- Pathaan Director Siddharth Anand Finally Breaks Silence on 'Boycott Calls' Amid Film's Massive Success
- Pathaan Box Office Collection Day 7: Shah Rukh Khan Beats Sultan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan in Week 1, Next Target is Dangal - Check Detailed Report And Day-Wise Breakup
- Pathaan Box Office Collection Day 6: Shah Rukh Khan Finally Joins Salman Khan And Aamir Khan in Rs 300 Crore Club - Check Detailed Report And Day-Wise Breakup
Pathaan has now emerged as the second highest-grossing Bollywood movie in India. The film has replaced Salman Khan‘s Tiger Zinda Hai in the second spot and has also surpassed the lifetime earnings of Aamir Khan‘s PK. All this in a matter of just eight days! Come second Sunday and it will replace Dangal as the biggest Bollywood movie ever.
You may like to read
CHECK THE LIST OF TOP 6 BOLLYWOOD MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
- Dangal: Rs 374.53 crore
- Pathaan: Rs 349-351 crore (after 8 days)
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Rs 339 crore
- PK: Rs 337.72 crore
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Rs 315.49 crore
- Sultan: Rs 300.67 crore
CHECK THE DAY-WISE BOX OFFICE BREAKUP OF PATHAAN AFTER 8 DAYS:
- Wednesday: Rs 57 crore
- Thursday: Rs 70.5 crore
- Friday: Rs 39.25 crore
- Saturday: Rs 53.25 crore
- Sunday: Rs 60.75 crore
- Monday: Rs 26.5 crore
- Tuesday: Rs 23 crore
- Wednesday: Rs 19.50-21 crore (early estimate)
Total: Rs 349.75-351.75 crore (early estimate)
Pathaan continues to earn in double-digit even during weekdays and has no intention to slow down. The Siddharth Anand directorial is now the biggest Bollywood film in the post-pandemic times and has reached the benchmark of Rs 600 crore worldwide.
What is happening at the Box Office is unbelievable and it’s hard to gauge where will Pathaan stop in its lifetime run. Watch this space for all the latest Box Office updates on Pathaan!
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Entertainment News on India.com.