By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Happy Hariyali Teej 2022: Quotes, Images, Wishes, Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
Hariyali Teej 2022: Share these images, wishes, and quotes with your loved ones on this special day.
Hariyali Teej is an auspicious Hindu festival , which will be celebrated this year on July 31 (Sunday). It is a seasonal festival celebrated in the month of Shravan and is observed on the third day of the Shukla Paksha. This day commemorates Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati’s marriage. Hariyali Teej is majorly celebrated in northern India, particularly in Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Rajasthan.
Married women observe a strict fast for their husbands on this day and worship Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva for marital bliss. Even Unmarried women observed a fast to pray for desired life partner. On Teej, women are decked beautifully in green sarees and green bangles which is considered a significant colour of the festival. Also, married women go to their parent’s house, celebrate with their family, listen to old folk songs of Lord Shiva and Parvati.
You may like to read
Hariyali Teej 2022: Share these images, wishes, and quotes with your loved ones on this special day:
- Celebrating Teej is a symbol of a woman’s love and sacrifice. Let’s celebrate the festival with happiness and joy. Happy Hariyali Teej!
- May this Teej light up for you the hopes of happy times, and dreams for a year full of smiles!
- May the festival of Hartalika Teej fill your life with joy and ecstasy, ensure the health and happiness of your spouse and children, and purify your body and soul. A very Happy Hartalika Teej to all!
- Wishing you and your family a happy Hariyali Teej 2022! May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati shower bless you with health and prosperity and protect you from evil eye.
- Here’s a message for all husbands: fast with your wife and pray for her long life too, for what is the point of having a long life if you cannot enjoy it with your beloved wife? Happy Hartalika Teej!
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Festivals & Events News on India.com.