Karwa Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated every year by women before Diwali. The festival is mostly observed by married women for well-being, long life of their husband. This year Karwa Chauth 2017 will be celebrated on October 8. The festival is traditionally celebrated in the states of Rajasthan, parts of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab. Married women observe a day-long fast from sunrise to moon rise on this day. They break the fast only after the moon sighting. Some unmarried women also observe Karwa Chauth fast on this auspicious occasion for their desired husbands. (ALSO READ Karwa Chauth 2017 Makeup: Step-By-Step Makeup Tutorial to Look Gorgeous on this Auspicious Day). Also Read - Priyanka Chopra's First Karva Chauth at Jonas Brothers Concert Turns Paris Hilton Heart-Eyed
On this day women wake up early in the morning, get dressed in the best of traditional outfits and has a pre-dawn meal called Sargi prepared by their mother-in-law. Post dawn, they do not consume water and food and only break the fast after the moon is sighted in the sky. Ahead of this auspicious day, we share with you some Happy Karwa Chauth Quotes, Wishes, WhatsApp Status, Facebook Messages and SMS to share with your loved one on this day. (ALSO READ Karwa Chauth 2017: Moon Rise Timing, Puja Vidhi, Muhurat, Vrat & Auspicious timings of Karva Chauth). Also Read - Amitabh Bachchan's Fans Confused as Reports of Him Being Hospitalised Clash With Karva Chauth Celebration Picture
1. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: You are my first love and I’m willing to take a chance; until life is through, I’ll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karva Chauth! Also Read - 'My Fasting Partner'! Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli's Million Dollar Smile in Special Karva Chauth Picture Will Leave You Lovestruck
2. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart. Happy Karwa Chauth!
3. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: Hope this day makes the bond of our marriage stronger. Happy Karwa Chauth to My Sweet Loving Wife.
4. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: We’ll make life a bed of roses, no pain, no loss and no fear. You simply ask to God for our togetherness and I will do the rest. Happy Karwa Chauth!
5. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: I started living the day you came in my life so if your fasting for me then I just want to let you know that I want two live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth!
6. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: May the two of you always stay together happily. Wishing you very happy Karva Chauth!
7. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: The moon is shining brightly. The festival mood is all around but you are so far away. Sweetheart, I miss you much on this Karva Chauth!
8. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: Sending you my heartiest Karva Chauth wishes just to let you know you are special for every beginning in my life!
9. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
10. Karwa Chauth Wishes/WhatsApp reads: May this Moon light fill your life with Cheer, Vivacity and Harmony. Happy Karva Chauth!
Send these messages to your partner to wish them on this auspicious day. We wish a Happy Karwa Chauth to everyone out there!