Diwali 2021: Try These 3 Easy and Delicious Chocolate Recipes This Festive Season
Try out these delicious chocolate dishes for this festive season! Recipe inside.
Diwali 2021: Diwali, the festival of lights marks the victory of good over evil. To celebrate the same, we clean our homes and decorate them with lights, diyas, new furniture, flowers, and rangolis. Vibrant rangolis add an element of flair to your house.
Festive seasons mean the onset of good and delicious food. Neeta Mehta from Tata Sky Cooking shares delicious food recipes for this festive season. Check them out here:
- Dev Diwali 2021: History, Significance and Everything You Need to Know
- Badminton Star PV Sindhu Grooves to Viral Song 'Love Nwantiti', Delights The Internet | Watch
- Priyanka Chopra is a Retro Queen in a Velvet Sabyasachi Suit, Nick Jonas is in Love With Her Glam Look
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 2 tbsp sugar, or to taste
- 2 elaichi crushed
- tbsp kewra jal
- 200 gm cream (1 cup)
- 100 gm chocolate chopped (1 cup)
- Boil rice and milk in a heavy bottom kadhai. Add sugar and cook till thick and kheer cosistency, mashing with the back of a kadchi. Cool.
- Add kewra jal and crushed elaichi.
- For chocolate sauce, heat cream on low heat.
- Add chocolate and stir on low heat till a sauce is ready.
- In a tall shot glass, pour some chocolate sauce. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Put a thick layer of cold kheer on it.
- Finally put a thin layer of chocolate sauce on it. Serve cold.
Oat Coconut Cookies
Ingredients (makes 10)
- 1 cup oats
- cup desiccated coconut
- cup flour (maida)
- tsp baking soda
- tsp cinnamon powder
- cup (80 gm) softened butter
- cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp black raisins
- Whisk butter & both the sugars together.
- Add milk and essence. Mix well.
- Mix oats, coconut, maida, soda & cinnamon powder
- Fold in the maida mixture. Add raisins. Mix lightly to form dough.
- Form balls. Flatten slightly and place on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle coloured balls and press lightly.
- Bake at 180 C for 15 min. Cool on a wire rack.
Published Date:November 3, 2021 4:36 PM IST
Updated Date:November 3, 2021 4:35 PM IST