Golden fried baby corn or baby corn fritter is a popular snack. Golden fried baby corn is easy to prepare and can be cooked in just 25 minutes. The golden fried baby corn is made by batter frying the baby corn. The batter is made using Maida flour, rice flour, chilli powder, and cumin powder. Baby corns are dipped in the batter and deep-fried until it turns brown in color. Golden fried baby corn is best to serve along with tomato ketchup. Watch the recipe for the best golden fried baby corn here. Also Read - Jalebi Recipe: Here is How to Make Delicious And Crispy Jalebi at Home
Also Read - Egg Curry Recipe: Here is How You Can Make Egg Curry at Home Within 25 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Ready Time: 25 min
Babycorn – 12 nos
Maida – ½ Cup
Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour – 1 tbsp
Baking Soda – ½ tsp
Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
Cumin Powder – ¼ tsp
Salt – To taste
Water – As needed
Oil – For deep frying
How to Make Golden Fried Baby Corn
1. Blanch the baby corn in boiling water for 3 mins or until it is half cooked.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the maida, cornflour, rice flour, baking soda, red chilli powder, Cumin powder and salt with some water to form a batter.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Coat the baby corns in the batter and deep fry until its golden brown on all-sided.
4. Remove from oil, drain using a paper towel.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.