We all know Bhel Puri is one of the all-time favorite Indian chat recipes. Now we have a tasty twisty version of the Bhel Puri made with Maggi. Maggi Bhel is an easy recipe to cook and it can be done in 20 minutes. Maggi Bhel is made by dry roasting the Maggi in a pan, once it is cooled then the Masala powder, roasted peanuts, onion, tomatoes, and ketchup are added. Maggi Bhel is a best evening snack and goes well with tea/coffee. Watch out the video of its detailed recipe below. Also Read - Jeera Rice Recipe: Try Out This North Indian Dish at Home
Also Read - Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe: Watch Out The Video to Make Tasty Peanut Butter at Home
Recipe Also Read - Gulab Jamun Recipe: Here's How to Prepare This Heavenly Dessert at Home
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Ready Time: 20 min
Maggi – 1 packet
Onion (finely chopped) – ½ Cup
Tomato (finely chopped) – ¼ Cup
Green Chilli (finely chopped) – 1 no
Maggi Masala Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – ¼ tsp
Peanut (roasted) – 2 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
How to Prepare Maggi Bhel
1. Use your hand to crush the Maggi into small pieces.
2. Dry roast the coarsely crushed Maggi on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Let them cool completely.
4. In a bowl, add Maggi masala powder and tomato ketchup. Mix it well.
5. Add onion, tomato, green chilli, roasted peanut, roasted Maggi, salt and red chilli powder. Mix it well.
6. Add lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix well.
7. Serve the Maggi Bhel with coffee/tea, garnishing it with more coriander leaves.