Navratri is known for desi dishes and homemade food. However, you cannot satiate hunger and cravings. You can dream of Chinese food in Navratri without going to the store!Also Read - Puri-Based Miniature Artist Makes Goddess Durga Idol With 275 Ice-Cream Sticks
Taking it to Instagram, Shalini Ranjan, the Millet coach, uploaded a post on homemade noodles and sauces. Shalini talking to Indianexpress, explained in steps on how to make saatvik sauces at home and relish this festive season. Also Read - Viral Video: Girls Perform Garba in PPE Kits During Navratri to Raise COVID Awareness | Watch
Check out the Instagram Post Here:
View this post on Instagram
Also Read - Dussehra 2021: Date, History Significance, And Everything You Need to Know
Green Chilli Sauce
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 amlas deseeded
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2-inch ginger
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds powder
- Rock salt to taste
- Water as required
- Thoroughly wash mint leaves and transfer them to a blender jar along with all ingredients except water.
- Pulse it twice and then add water as required.
- Blend it for a good 30 seconds.
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp ginger juliennes
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp cold-pressed groundnut oil
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- In a pan, heat oil and add ginger juliennes.
- Add jaggery, water, red chilli and coconut aminos.
- Allow it to cook for 3-4 minutes on high flame. Turn the flame off. Add salt.
- Allow it to cool completely before adding to noodles.