Navratri 2021: Craving For Noodles? Relish This Festive Season With These Saatvik Sauces
Navratri is known for different dishes and food. Try this new recipe out and it shall not disappoint you at all!
Navratri is known for desi dishes and homemade food. However, you cannot satiate hunger and cravings. You can dream of Chinese food in Navratri without going to the store!
Taking it to Instagram, Shalini Ranjan, the Millet coach, uploaded a post on homemade noodles and sauces. Shalini talking to Indianexpress, explained in steps on how to make saatvik sauces at home and relish this festive season.
Check out the Instagram Post Here:
Green Chilli Sauce
- This Festive Season, Get That Perfect Diwali Glow With Shahnaz Husain Approved DIY Face Packs
- Wondering How to Get a Festive Glow? Try This Easy DIY Rice Flour Based Body Scrub
- Anupamaa Navratri Special Spoiler: Samar-Rohan Get Into Physical Fight, Anuj Kapadia Clenches His Fist For Vanraj
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 amlas deseeded
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2-inch ginger
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds powder
- Rock salt to taste
- Water as required
- Thoroughly wash mint leaves and transfer them to a blender jar along with all ingredients except water.
- Pulse it twice and then add water as required.
- Blend it for a good 30 seconds.
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- cup water
- 2 tbsp ginger juliennes
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp cold-pressed groundnut oil
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- In a pan, heat oil and add ginger juliennes.
- Add jaggery, water, red chilli and coconut aminos.
- Allow it to cook for 3-4 minutes on high flame. Turn the flame off. Add salt.
- Allow it to cool completely before adding to noodles.
Published Date:October 10, 2021 7:36 PM IST
Updated Date:October 10, 2021 7:33 PM IST