Diet Tips: 5 Reasons Why It’s Highly Dangerous to Skip Meals – Never Ever do it!
Skipping meals can affect your health and fitness goals. Even if you’re trying to shed those extra kilos, it is advised never to skip meals – breakfast, lunch or dinner. You should refrain from doing that.
Diet Tips: With a busy work schedule and meetings, we tend to skip meals. It has become a habit of skipping meals and focusing more on work. This is however not good for the body. This will affect your health and fitness goals. Even if you’re trying to shed those extra kilos, it is advised never to skip meals – breakfast, lunch or dinner. You should refrain from doing that.
Taking it to Instagram, Deanne Panday wellness coach and author shared effects on how you should never skip a meal ever. Deanne further shared tips on healthy eating. An excerpt from the caption read,” Sometimes it seems like the easiest way to lose weight is to just skip meals. Why not? You won’t starve to death by missing the occasional breakfast, lunch, or dinner, so what could be the harm? The answer is: plenty. Whether you want to lose weight, or just maintain a healthy lifestyle, having a regular consistent meal schedule is crucial.”
You may like to read
Check Out The Instagram Post
View this post on Instagram
Here Are Reasons Why You Should Never Skip a Meal
- Your blood sugar levels drop. The meals you eat have a tremendous impact on your energy level. Fatigue sets in.
- Your metabolism slows.
- You’re missing out on nutrition you need.
- You have an increased risk of diabetes, because your sugar cravings increase.
- Affects your mood and concentration, causes headaches.
Along with this, skipping meals also causes indigestion and affects your blood pressure.
Here Are a Few Tips You Should Keep in Mind
- Eat 4-5 meals every day as it not only fills your stomach but also aids in weight loss.
- Ensure that the gap between 2 subsequent meals is not more than 4 hours. To stick to this, gorge on healthy snacks and fruits to keep you going.
- Never skip breakfast. It is one of the most important meals of the day. This is because; your body lacks the energy to perform the day-to-day activities in the morning.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Health News on India.com.