South Africa is set to take on Ireland in ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 Match 24 at the Manuka Oval in Canberra on Tuesday. Here is a guide on how to watch the Group B SA vs IRE encounter in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Africa, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and USA. Both the sides – South Africa and Ireland go into the match with two wins each in the group stage already. Both look well placed to qualify through to the next round.
1. For viewers in India – Star Sports, Official Channel Partner: South Africa vs Ireland will be telecast live Star Sports network. The SA vs Ire match will be telecast live on Star Sports 1 and Star Sports 1 HD. The match will also be telecast with Hindi commentary on Star Sports 3. You can also watch the free live streaming of South Africa vs Ireland match on the official website of Star Sports ie www.starsports.com here. (Also Read: South Africa vs Ireland Preview: ‘Don’t Call Us Minnows, We Are Out To Win The ICC Cricket World Cup 2015′)
2. For viewers in Pakistan – PTV Sports: Even as Pakistan’s start to the World Cup hasn’t been great, the country has enough cricket loving fans who would like to catch the live action of the other matches in the World Cup and especially Group B where South Africa is set to take on Ireland. Pakistan viewers can watch the live telecast of the match on and also watch the free live streaming here on official website of PTV Sports from 6.30 AM IST. (Also Read: South Africa vs Ireland: Top 5 Players to Watch Out For)
3. For Viewers in Bangladesh – Gazi TV: Bangladesh has one of the biggest fan following in cricket after India and Pakistan. Bangladesh viewers would be glued on to their TV sets and internet to catch the live action of South Africa vs Ireland match. The match will be telecast live on Gazi TV as well as the official website of Gazi TV here for the live action.
4. For Viewers in South Africa and Ireland – Ten Sports: With South and Ireland set to play Match 24 of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, cricket fans from their country would like to follow their action on television and internet. South Africa and Ireland fans can follow the live action on the official website of Ten Sports here.
5. For Viewers in Australia – Nine Network: Nine Network is official channel partner of ICC World Cup 2015 and like Star Sports, Channel Nine is doing the live coverage of all the 49 matches. Australian viewers can watch the live streaming and coverage of South Africa vs Ireland match on the official website of Nine Network. (Also Read: South Africa vs Ireland: Top 3 Mini Battles)
6. For Viewers in USA – ESPN: For the viewers based out of USA, you can watch the South Africa vs Ireland match in on ESPN. Watch the live streaming and coverage of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 matches on the official website of ESPN here.
Fox Sports and Nine Network will telecast the live action of the Soutyh Africa vs Ireland matches in Australia while Sky Sports will be doing the live coverage in New Zealand. The live streaming, ball-by-ball commentary and live scoreboard is provided by Official Website of ICC.