Indian Air Force has invited applicants to apply for Flying, Technical and Ground Duty branch courses commencing in July 2017 through the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFACAT) 2016. Interested and eligible candidates would have to apply through prescribed application format through the official website of IAF careerairforce.nic.in from 04 June 2016 to 30 June, 2016. Apply Now for IAF AFCAT 2016
Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
How to Apply:
Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
- The candidates must at the beginning login in the website of IAF by following the instruction in the website.
- Once they complete login, they would be provided with a registration number, which they need to keep safe for future transactions.
- The candidates must read the notification of AFCAT 02/2016 before applying for the examination and make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must remain ready with the necessary documents before starting applying for the examination, which would help them fill up the application form online.
- They must scan their recent color passport size photograph (10 to 50kb size) and scan their signature, which they would have to upload while applying online.
- The candidates must make sure that they fill up all the information carefully, as any wrong information would mean cancelation of the candidature.
- The candidates must apply through the official website online before 30 June, 2016.
Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Beginning of submission of online application: 04 June, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 June, 2016
The candidates before applying for the admission test need to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria beforehand. They should read the official notification available in the website carefully.