Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) has invited applications for the recruitment of 4 Field Investigator vacancies on temporary or contractual basis. Eligible candidate may appear for walk in interview on April 29, 2016 between 11:30 am to 03:00 pm. The complete details of this recruitment can be accessed from official advertisement published on official website. Also Read - HCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 26 Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade–I Posts
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University or Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) was established in the year 2007 by the government of National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi with focus on under graduate and post graduate studies and research in Humanities and Social Sciences. Candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy details: Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
- Name of the organization: Ambedkar University Delhi
- Name of the post: Field Investigator
- Total number of posts: 04
- Scale of pay: Selected candidates will get monthly consolidated salary for the Field Investigators will be Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any streampreferably in Education/ Social Sciences from recognized university. Candidates must be willing to undertake extensive field travel to conduct the assessment tool and collect data related to the project.
- Some experience related to data collection and field survey especially related to children.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English and Hindi languages.
- Understanding of research work, field survey and methodology will be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency to do data entry work.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Important date to be remember:
- Date & time of Interview: April 29, 2016 between 11:30 am to 03:00 pm.
- Venue for the Interview: Room No. 307, 2 nd floor, Admin Block, Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi- 110006.
How to apply: Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post may appear for interview along with all relevant documents on April 29, 2016 between 11:30 am to 03:00 pm at given venue.
For more details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions please go through the official website or through official recruitment notification.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images