Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, has published a recruitment notification asking applications from outstanding M.E/M.Tech/MS professionals for its CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY-BANGALORE in E-II Grade. CRL is a premiere research lab carrying out Applied Research in the areas of Communication, Network, Security, Embedded Systems, Sensor / Radar Signal Processing and RF and Microwave. Also Read - This Company is Paying its Employees ₹ 4 Lakhs for Just Wearing Slippers 12 Hrs a Day
|Dsignation||Discipline||No of Vacancies||PAY SCALE||CTC (approx.)|
|29||Rs.16400/- 3% – 40500/-|
(Two Additional increments +
One year service weightage
will be granted at entry level)
|7.4 Lakhs p.a|
Eligibility Criteria Also Read - Indian Army 2021: Apply For 194 Religious Teachers Post At joinindianarmy.nic.in NOW
A. Educational qualification: Also Read - Rajasthan RSMSSB Forester & Forest Guard Recruitment 2021: 1128 Vacancies Notified | Check Details & Apply ASAP
M.E/M.Tech/MS or equivalent from any AICTE approved institution with 70% or equivalent CGPA for General & OBC candidates and First Class or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the following disciplines:
i) Electronics and Communication with specialization in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Embedded Systems/ Digital Signal Processing/ Telecommunication/Radar System/RF & Microwave Engineering.
ii) Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Information Technology/Information Security.
Candidates currently studying in the final semester of M.E/M. Tech/MS or equivalent in the specializations mentioned above and who meet the above percentage or equivalent CGPA upto third semester are also eligible to apply.
B. Age Limit: 27 years (as on June 1, 2015).
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.
- In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Linked additional increments, Performance Related Pay, Medical expenses, Leave Travel Allowance, Interest Subsidy on Housing Loan, Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity etc (as per Company rules) will be a part of remuneration package.
- Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates employed in Government/Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will be required to have their application forwarded through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test/interview.
- Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare, if they are short listed for the interview.
- Service Agreement: Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / On the-Job training for a period of 6 months and will be on probation for a period of 1 year.
- They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.3,00,000/-.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities. In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Only Indian Nationals needs to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
- Interested candidates may send the applications superscribing on the envelope Post and Discipline in the downloadable application form, alongwith (i) Recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of (ii) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate, (iii) marks cards of all semesters of BE/BE.Tech, (iv) degree certificate of BE/BE.Tech, (v) marks cards of all semesters of ME/M.TECH/MS, (vi) degree certificate of ME/M.TECH/MS (in case passed out), (vii) certificate from previous employer / NOC (if any), (viii) caste certificate in the prescribed format, (ix) PWD certificate (if applicable) and other relevant information, if any to DY. MANAGER (HR&A), CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY, BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD, JALAHALLI P.O, BANGALORE – 560013 on or before June 3, 2015.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia