The Central Bank of India (CBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates through a recruitment advertisement for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant. The Walk-In-Interview would be held on September 30, 2014. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
Candidates who eventually get selected for the above mentioned posts would be placed in Sagar (Madhya Pradesh). The rest of the job details are as follows: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
Pay Scale Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Candidates applying for the post of Faculty would be getting a pay scale of Rs 12,000/-.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant would be getting a pay scale of Rs 8,000/-.
Nationality: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts must have Indian nationality.
- Candidates applying for the post of Faculty must not be more than 65 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant must not be more than 35 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of Faculty must be a post graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology /Psychology /B Sc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc, and should have a flair for teaching, along with Computer knowledge.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant must be a graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Candidates applying for either Faculty or Office Assistant must be well conversant with the local language.
- They should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
The eligible candidates would be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to apply
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data. The application should have Superscribtion “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year 2014” and must be sent to the following address:
Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India,
7 Civil Lines, Regional Office,
Candidates click here to access the official advertisement of this recruitment. Candidates may also click here to access the official website of CBI.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia