Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Centre has invited applications for the recruitment of 04 Scientist & Senior Scientist Posts. Eligible candidate may apply in the prescribed format on or before May 15, 2016. The complete details of this recruitment can be accessed from official advertisement published on official website. Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Central Salt Research Institute (now known as Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute) was inaugurated by Late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the First Prime Minister of India on 10th April, 1954. Candidates can go through the job details, eligibility criteria, age limit , application fee and application procedure here. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application Also Read - IAF Recruitment 2021: 255 Vacancies Notified For Group C, Here's How to Apply
Vacancy details: Also Read - UPSC IAS Civil Services 2021 Notification To Be Released On This Date, Check Exam Date And Other Details
Name of organization: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Total number of posts: 04
Name of the post:
- Senior Scientist
Job Location: Bhavnagar (Gujarat)
Scale of pay:
- For Scientist: Selected candidates will get Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6600/-.
- For Senior Scientist: Selected candidates will get Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/-.
- For Scientist: The candidates should have donePh.D. in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences/ Polymer Chemistry/ Separation and Purification Science from recognized university /Institute.
- For Senior Scientist:The candidates should have done Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Chemical Science/ Polymer Chemistry/ Separation and Purification from recognized/ Institute with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant.
- For Scientist: Candidates age should not be exceeding32 years as on May 31st, 2016.
- For Senior Scientist: Candidates age should not be exceeding37 yearsas on May 31st, 2016.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates is 5 years, For OBC Candidates is 3 years and for PH Candidates is 10 years.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected basis on their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Application fee: Candidates who are applying for the given post belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director CSMCRI, Bhavanagar, payable at Bhavanagar. SC/ST/Women/ PWD/ Departmental candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Important date to be remember: Last date for submission of application: May 15, 2016.
For more details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions please go through the official website or through official recruitment notification.
How to apply: Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, self -addressed envelope of 11″x 5″ size affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 10/- & application fee send to Section Officer (R&A), CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar -364002, Gujarat on or before last date given.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images