Delhi High Court has invited application for post of Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination 2015 in 09 Vacancies. The qualified candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment may apply online before February 08, 2016. The complete details of this recruitment can be accessed from official advertisement published on website. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
The High Court of Delhiw as established on October 31, 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur. The High Courts (Punjab) Order, 1947 established a new High Court for the province of East Punjab with effect from August 15, 1947. The India (Adaptation of Existing Indian Laws) Order, 1947 provided that any reference in an existing Indian law to the High Court of Judicature at Lahore be replaced by a reference to the High Court of East Punjab. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria, application process, pay scale, name of posts and number of vacancies here. Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Job details: Also Read - IAF Recruitment 2021: 255 Vacancies Notified For Group C, Here's How to Apply
- Post name: Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination – 2015
- Nationality: Indian
- Job location:New Delhi
- Number of vacancy: 09 Posts
- Pay scale: Selected candidate will get Rs.51550-63070/-.
Eligibility criteria for High Court Delhi recruitment:
- Educational qualification: The candidate should be a Law Graduate from a recognized University and candidate shall be practicing as an Advocate for not less than 7 years.
- Age limit: The candidate age should be between 35 to 45 Years as on January 01, 2015
Selection process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva voce.
Application fee: Candidates who are applying for the given post have to pay Rs. 1000/- (General Category) and Rs. 200/- for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Physically Handicapped candidates through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: January 18, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: February 08, 2016
- Receipt of hard Copy of application along with DD: February 15, 2016
- Date of preliminary examination: April 03, 2016
How to apply: Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post, may apply Online through the website from January 18, 2016 to February 08, 2016 the candidates are required to submit printout of their application filled online duly signed at appropriate place along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order towards examination fee, by Speed Post / Registered Post to the Joint Registrar (Vig.), High Court of Delhi, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110 503 on or before February 15, 2016.
Click here for the official recruitment notification.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images