Department of Art and Culture of Government of Puducherry have invited applicants to apply for 53 posts of Library and Information Assistants on contractual basis. The interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format online through official website before January 27, 2016. Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in the written test and personal interview conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy details: Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
- Name of the post: Library & Information Assistant
- Total number of posts: 53
- Pay scale: Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility: Also Read - IAF Recruitment 2021: 255 Vacancies Notified For Group C, Here's How to Apply
- Educational qualification: Candidates need to have Graduation Degree in Library Information Science from any recognized university/institute to apply for the post.
- Age limit: Candidates must not be older than 30 years.
For official notification, click here.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in the written test and personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format. The candidates need to apply online though the official website from December 29, 2015.
- Candidates must remain ready with scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and digital signature while uploading the application form online. They should also take printout of the filled application form.
- The candidates need to send the online application form online before January 27, 2016.
- The hard copy of the application form should be sent to “The Director of Art and Culture, No. 1, Romain Rolland Street, Puducherry- 605001” before January 27, 2016.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images