District Rural Development Agencies (DRDA), Koderma, Jharkhand has invited applicants to apply for 18 posts of Gram Rojgar Sevaks on contractual basis for one year. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format before June 20, 2016. Selection of the candidates would be made based on their merit, academic qualification and performance in the personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. Read more: Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016: Apply for 18 Web Assistant Posts Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
Details of the post:
Name of the post: Gram Rojgar Sevak
Total number of posts: 18
Pay scale: Rs. 5200/- pm. along with Travel Expense of Rs. 750/- and Mobile bills of Rs. 100/- per month. Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
Eligibility: Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed Matriculation/Intermediate examination from any recognized institute/board along with ITI in any of the trades from any recognized technical institute. Preference would be given to candidates having Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Age limit: Candidates must not be older than 35 years and younger than 18 years. The reservation and relaxation in the upper age limit for backward caste candidates would be given as per the government norms.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates would be made based on their merit, academic record and performance in the personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. Final selection of the candidates would be made based on their overall scores attained.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates must apply through prescribed application format.
- The candidates must download the application form from the official website of DRDA Koderma.
- Filled in application form along with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, caste certificates, passport size photograph and other relevant testimonials must be sent to the “Deputy Development Officer-cum-District Programme Co-ordinator, District Rural
- Development Office, Koderma” before June 20, 2016.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images