Defence Research and Development Organization under Ministry of Defence has invited applicants to apply for 05 posts of Research Assistants and Junior Research Fellows for the period of two years on contractual basis. The interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news. Also Read - HCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 26 Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade–I Posts
Defence Research and Development Organization is a research and development wing under Ministry of Defence, Government of India which is responsible for military research and development of the country. The headquarters of the DRDO is at New Delhi and it was formed in the year 1958. The DRDO functions in over its 52 laboratories and works in various fields like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles and naval systems. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy details: Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Name of the posts:
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
Total number of posts: 05
- Research Assistant: Rs. 40000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Research Assistant: Candidates need to have Ph.D Degree or minimum 3 years of relevant teaching/research experience after completing ME/M.Tech Degree from any recognized university/institute with at least one research paper published in any Science Citation Indexed journal.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates having Graduation Degree in BE/B.Tech with NET/GATE passed or candidates having Post Graduate Degree in M.E/M.Tech could apply for the post.
- Research Assistant: Candidates should not be older than 35 years.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should not be older than 28 years.
For official notification, click here.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in the personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. The final selection of the candidates would be made based on their academic record, merit, educational qualification and experience in the relevant field.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format. The application format could be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 10/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- Filled in application form along with all the relevant documents, copies of certificates, passport size photograph, IPO and other testimonials should be sent to the “Director, DMSRDE, DMSRDE PO, GT Road, Kanpur- 208013” before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news.
Image Courtesy: Official website