Just 5 Days are left for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam to held. IBPS has already issued call letter for IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2015. The examination is going to be held on 2 January 2016 and 3 January 2016. IBPS has laid down new exam pattern according to which Preliminary Exam and Main Exam are conducted. The candidates qualified in Prelims are only eligible to appear for IBPS Clerk Main Exam 2015. Also Read - HCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 26 Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade–I Posts
Banking experts have tried hard to come up with best study material for IBPS Clerk Main Exam. We are trying to provide crisp and latest study material with topic wise concept and sample questions for each and every section to help the candidate in achieving good score in the exam. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Concept: Division of Number Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Dividend= Divisor X Quotient + Remainder
Example: 26 = 3×8+2
Dividend = 26
Divisor = 3
Quotient = 8
Remainder = 2
Test of Divisibility of Numbers
- Test for 2: A number is divisible by 2, if in its unit place there exist a digit 0,2,4,6, or 8
- Test for 3: If the sum of all the digit of the given number is divisible by 3, then the given number is divisible by 3.
- Test for 4: If the last two digit of the given number is either zero or divisible by 4 then the given number is divisible by 3
- Test for 5: If the last digit in the given number is either number is either zero or 5 then the number is divisible by 5.
- Test for 6: A number which is divisible by 2 and 3 both is divisible by 6.
- Test for 7: Multiply the last digit of the given number by 2 and subtract the result from thw remaining digits to get a multiple of seven or zero.
- Test for 8: if the last three digits of the given number is either zero or divisible by 8, then the given number is divisible by 8.
- Test for 9: If the sum of all digit of the given number is divisible by 9, then the given number is divisible by 9.
- Test for 11: If the difference of the sum of digit at the odd places and sum of the digits at the even places of a number is either 0 or multiple of 11, then the number is divisible by 11.
|Important Tips |
- Number of divisors for given number N is given by the relation explained below (when a,b,c are prime)
Then number of divisors = (X+1) (Y+1)(Z+1)
- The remainder obtained by the method of successive division is called complete remainder. It is given by the formula
Complete Remainder= R1+D1 x R2+D1xD2xR3+………………………….
1. Sum of all even number from 1 to 100 is given by
2. What is the sum of squares of all even number from 1 to 20?
d) None of these
Quantitative Section in IBPS Clerk Exam 2015 require more time devotion and speed. For achieving good score in this section, the candidates should practice more and more questions. Proper understanding of concept is one of the requisite of preparation.