The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has released a notification at the official website for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Coach and Driver. The total number of posts is 85.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website. The official website of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee is iitr.ac.in. The application process has begun from November 4. The last date for sending in the applications is November 28. The notification has been released in the employment news. (ALSO READ: Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016: Apply for 745 JE, Maintainer and Other Posts at delhimetrorail.com)
IIT Roorkee Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 85 Posts
Name of the Post:
01. Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) : 15 Posts
02. Junior Superintendent (Group B) : 19 Posts
03. Junior Lab Assistant (Group C) : 18 Posts
04. Junior Assistant (Group C) : 31 Posts
05. Assistant Coach (Group C) : 01 Post
06. Driver Grade II (Group C) : 01 Post
Age Limit :
For Post No. 01 & 02 : The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 32 years
For Post No. 03 to 06 : The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years
01. Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) : Candidates should possess a degree in M.Sc. in (Electronics/ Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Physics) OR B. Tech/ B.E. in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical. (ALSO READ: WBPSC Recruitment 2016: Apply for West Bengal Civil Service Exe etc Exam 2017 at pscwb.org.in)
02. Junior Superintendent (Group B) : Candidates should possess a degree in Master Degree OR Bachelors Degree with two years relevant experience. Knowledge of computer office applications and Secretariat practices is essential.
03. Junior Lab Assistant (Group C) : Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Computer Science).
04. Junior Assistant (Group C) : Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications. Candidates should refer to notification for details of remaining posts.
Application Fee : A application fees of Rs. 100/- ( No fee for SC/ ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates) needs to be paid.
Online Application starts from : November 4
Last Date of Online Application : November 28
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application : December 05
Application Procedure: Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology (Roorkee).