Indian Army has released a notification invited applications for married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/ Services 125th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-125) that will be commencing in July 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website. The application process has begun from November 8. The last date for submitting the application is December 07. Candidates can check the detailed notification for age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, etc at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Course: 125th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-125) Jul-2017
Name of the Discipline:
A. Engineering Streams: 40 Posts
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical : 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M .Sc (Computer Science): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 07 Posts (ALSO READ: HAL Koraput Recruitment 2016: Apply for 74 Technical Operator and Paramedical Posts at hal-india.com)
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics and Microwave: 01 Post
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates should be 20 to 27 years as on January 1, 2017. Candidates born between July 02, 1990 and July 01, 1997, both dates inclusive.
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to possess a degree in engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course. (ALSO READ: NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2016: Apply for 265 Jr Overman & Mining Sirdar Posts)
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of cutoff percentage as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) & Interview, Medical Examination.
How to Apply: The interested and eligible married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduate candidates may apply online at the official website.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login through the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
2. Click on “Notifications”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Take printout of application for future use.