Indian Army has invited applications for the recruitment 2016 of 20 Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) posts. Candidates are required to know that the last date to apply is June 10, 2016. The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be BA/B Com/B Sc/BE/B Tech with Mathematics, having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/University. Also Read - HCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 26 Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade–I Posts
Job Details For Indian Army : Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Post Name : Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
- No. of Vacancies : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army : Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
- Educational Qualification : BA/B Com/B Sc/BE/B Tech with Mathematics, having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/University.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on October 01, 2016
- For Civilian Candidates: 20 to 25 years
- For Serving Combatants on Remusteration: 20 to 28 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards test & Written Examination.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from May 8, 2016 to June 10, 2016. Only those candidates who are selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at BEG and Centre, Roorkee on July 31, 2016. (Candidates can go through official notification here)
Candidates can get their pre-medical examination done under own arrangement before participating in Physical Fitness Test( PFT). They are also required to note that the recruitment organisation will not be responsible for any mishappening.