National Dairy Development Board has invited applicants to apply for Trainee post for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF). Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format online by visiting the official website before January 01, 2016. Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in the personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Set up by an Act of Parliament, National Dairy Development Board was founded by the legendary Dr. Verghese Kurien, known better as the Milkman of India. The main office of NDDB is at Anand, Gujarat with regional offices throughout the country. In order to increase the production of quality milk and milk products the National Dairy Development Board was initiated by the then Prime Minister of India, late Lal Bahadur Shastri. Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Vacancy details: Also Read - IAF Recruitment 2021: 255 Vacancies Notified For Group C, Here's How to Apply
- Name of the post: Trainee
- Total number of post: N/A
- Educational qualification: Candidates having M.Sc. Degree in Food Science/Chemistry/Microbiology or any related stream or subject from any recognized institute/university can apply for the post.
- Age limit: Candidates must not be older than 25 years.
For official notification, click here.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in the personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. The final selection of the candidates would be made based on their educational qualification, experience, merit and academic record.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format. The candidates need to apply online through the official website.
- Candidates must remain ready with their scanned image of passport size photograph and digital signature to upload the same while applying online. They should take printout of the filled in application form.
- The candidates need to apply online before January 01, 2016.
Image Courtesy: Official website