Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), has called for applications from eligible candidates against the posts of Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Fireman, Junior Assistant and various other vacancies under this year’s recruitment session. Interested candidates need to apply before September 27, 2014. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
The job location would be Rajahmundry and Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh. There are total 183 vacancies against the above mentioned posts. The post details are given as follows: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
|Name of Posts ||Vacancies|
Gd. III (Chemistry)
7 Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
| Assistant Technician|
|Junior Motor Vehicle|
Nationality: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts must have Indian nationality.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the said posts should be between 18 to 30 years as on September 27, 2014.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): Matric with Science (10th Std.) PASS and ITI Trade Certificate in Diesel.
- For Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): Matric with Science (10th Std.) PASS and ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner/ Machining / Tractor /Motor vehicle/ Welding / Black smithy / Boiler Attendant / Machinist Grinder.
- For Junior Fireman: Matriculate (10th Std.) PASS with Fireman’s training of three months duration and Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicles Essential.
Candidates would have to qualify at each stage i.e. (1) Written Test, (2) Physical Standards measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Stenography Test, Typing Test, wherever applicable, and (3) in Interview separately and in aggregate, in any sequence as decided by ONGC, as per merit and criteria decided by the Management.
How to apply
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of ONGC, and apply online for the mentioned posts.
- A registration fee needs to be made online against each application.Candidates have to deposit the Registration Fee through the downloaded Challan Form, in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
- Candidates under General and OBC categories: Rs 300/-
- Candidates under SC/ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories: Rs 100/
Candidates may click here to view the official advertisement of this recruitment. Candidates may also click here to view the official website of ONGC.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia