Punjab University, Chandigarh is expecting applications from eligible candidates for various posts under this year’s recruitment session. Interested candidates need to apply on and before October 14, 2014. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
There are total 150 vacancies. The post details are given as follows: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
- Associate Professors: 55 vacancies
- Assistant Professors: 50 vacancies
- Professors: 41 vacancies
- Director-Professor: 1 vacancies
- Director, Physical Education and Sports: 1 vacancies
- Chief of University Security: 1 vacancies
- Assistant Director/Assistant Professor: 1 vacancies
Pay Scale Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Director-Professor, Professors, Director, Physical Education & Sports: Rs 37,400/- to Rs 67,000/- along with an Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs 10,000.
- Associate Professors: Rs 37,400/- to Rs 67,000/- along with an AGP of Rs 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professors, Assistant Director/Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600/-to Rs 39,100 along with an AGP of Rs 6,000.
- Chief of University Security: Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39,100 along with an AGP of Rs 6,600.
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- Have published work of high quality.
- Actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of the university. Candidates may click here to access the official website of Punjab University.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia