The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released admit cards or call-letters for the interview session to be conducted for the recruitment against the post of Assistant in various RBI branches. Candidates who have cracked the written exam can now check the results online via the official website of RBI. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
RBI had conducted the recruitment examination for Assistants throughout India on September 28, 2014. But due to some unavoidable complications the exam could not be held in the month of September and got postponed for the regions of Jammu and Chennai. The exam was finally carried out on November 8, 2014. Results for the exam is already being released on the official website of RBI. Successful candidates may now download their respective admit cards or call-letters for the interview session from the official website of RBI. Follow the instructions given below so as to download the call-letters: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
- Log on to the official website of RBI.
- Click on the link called “Results of Assistant Examination held in September / November 2014 for Chennai Office and Jammu Office – Call letters for Interview”.
- Enter the required data that’s asked for, like the registration number, roll number, date of birth and password; and submit.
- Admit-card or call-letter of respective candidates would appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to take a print-out of the same and carry to the interview venue on the due date.
For further assistance candidates may call on the phone number 022 – 29687111. Candidates can also mail their doubts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may directly click here and enter the required data so as to download the admit cards or call-letters. Candidates may also click here to access the official website of RBI. Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia