Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is inviting applications to recruit candidates for 385 posts. These vacancies are for the post of Management Trainees in Technical and Administration department. There are 100 vacancies under Administration department and 246 under Technical department. The last date to apply is March 18, 2015. Candidates would be recruited to the front-line executive positions for its Plant, Units, Mines in E-1 grade. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
Details of vacancies: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
- Candidates who possess degree in Engineering(full time) with minimum 65% marks (aggregate), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with minimum 65% marks (aggregate), can apply for the post of Management Trainee under Technical department.
- Candidates who possess bachelors’ degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (aggregate)with two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline, can apply for the posts of Management Trainee under Administration department.
- Candidates not exceeding 30 years of age (as on February 01, 2015), can apply for these posts. Candidates may read the official notification for more information.
Selection procedure: Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination, group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI).
How to apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online through careers page on the official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in. Applications in any other mode would not be accepted.
Image courtesy: Wikipedia