Sardar Patel University Vallabh Vidyanagar (SPUVVN) has invited applicants to apply for 27 Clerk/Data Entry Operator, Pharmacist and Dresser posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format through official website before June 23, 2016. Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in the typing/data entry test, written test and personal interview round conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. HP Forest Department notified for 465 Forest Guard Posts 2016 at hpforest.nic.in Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
Details of the post:
Name of the post:
1.Clerk/Data Entry Operator (DEO): 25 posts
2.Dresser: 01 post
3.Pharmacist: 01 post
Total number of posts: 27
Pay scale: Rs. 7500/- per month for clerk/DEO post Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
Eligibility: Educational qualification: Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Clerk/Data Entry Operator (DEO): Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/institute with computer application knowledge to apply for the post.
- Dresser: Candidates must have B.Sc. Degree in Nursing or B.Pharm or D. Pharma degree from any recognized institute to apply for the post.
- Pharmacist: Candidates having B.Pharm or D.Pharm Degree from any recognized university/institute can apply for the post.
Selection procedure: The candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test, typing or data entry test and personal interview conducted by the concerned recruitment authority. The final selection of the candidates would be made based on their overall scores in all of the above mentioned tests.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format. They need to download the application form from the official website.
- The candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Sardar Patel University Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat.
- Filled in application form along with all the relevant documents, educational and caste certificates, passport size photograph, demand draft and other testimonials should be sent to “The Registrar, Sardar Patel University Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120 Gujarat” before June 23, 2016.
- The written examination of the shortlisted candidates would take place on July 3, 2016.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images