South Eastern Railway has released the recruitment notification for 410 posts of Station Guards and Goods Guards at its official page. The candidates who are looking for railway jobs can apply online before the last date of registration date. The interested candidates may apply online by visiting the official website. The application process has begun. The last date of submitting application is August 15, 2017.
Candidates can go through other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply by visiting the official website. A total of 90 vacancies will be filled by the recruitment process. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the verification of documents and interview. Aspirants must have done their graduation in relevant field from a recognised University with minimum marks. Related Jobs: Southern Railway Recruitment 2017: Apply for 132 Act Apprentice posts, read details at sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Details of Posts for South Eastern Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Recruitment 2017
For Station Master Posts: Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree from recognised university or its Equivalent Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport from the Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi will be an additional desirable qualification.
For Goods Guard Posts: Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or its Equivalent.
Selection Process for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website of south eastern railway i.e www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will find News & Updates.
- Click on News & Updates
- you will find Employment Notification.
- Click on Employment Notification.
- You will find a lot of Notifications.
- Click on the desired notification you are applying for.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and Various Other Details.
- Paste your Passport Size Photo and other Relevant Documents documents along with the application form.
- Then send the application form to below address.
- Take a xerox of filled application form for further use.
South Eastern Railway had its humble origin in Chhatisgarh State Railway way back in 1882 comprising of a Metre Gauge (MG) railway line from Nagpur to Rajnandgaon(149 miles) with its HQ at Nagpur. The construction of the line was prompted by a desire of the then Govt. of Central province to provide quick transportation of food grain from the Chhatisgarh region to other parts as a step to prevent famine.