Southern Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment cell has declared a recruitment notification for the posts of Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’). Eligible and interested candidates need to apply on and before October 20, 2014. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
Selected candidates would be placed all through out the country. The rest of the job details are given as follows: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘C’): 2 vacancies
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘D’): 1 vacancy
Pay Scale Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘C’): Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs 1,900/-.
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘D’): Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs 1,800/-.
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘C’)
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
Educational Qualification: Passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Minimum percentage of 50 % in aggregate is not applicable to SC/ST /PWD candidates and to those candidates who possess qualifications higher than matriculation such as SC/Intermediate /Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group ‘D’)
Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years
Educational Qualification: 10th passed or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
How to apply
- Candidates may send their application on A-4 size paper.
- The application format should be in English/Hindi language only and the application should be filled in English/Hindi language only.
- The applications submitted in other than English/Hindi languages would be rejected.
- The application should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and signed.
- The candidate has to affix one recent passport size photograph (recently taken) duly attested on the application in the space provided for the purpose.
- The candidate is also required to attach one extra passport size photograph along with the application.
- Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover addressed as follows :
(A) In respect of Group “C” posts of SWR Zonal quota: Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Personnel department, South Western Railway Headquarters, 1stFloor, New Zonal Headquarters Building, Gadag Road, Hubli-580 020.
In respect of Erstwhile Group “D’ posts (A) Hubli Division Quota: Sr. Divisional Personnel officer, DRM’s Office Compound, Personnel Branch, S.W.Railway, Hubli Division, Hubli-580 020.
(B) Bangalore Division Quota: Sr. Divisional Personnel officer, DRM’s Office Complex,2ndFloor, Personnel Branch, S.W.Railway, Bangalore Division, Bangalore-560 023.
(C) Mysore Division Quota: Sr. Divisional Personnel officer, DRM’s Office Complex, Personnel Branch, S.W.Railway, Irwin Road, Mysore-570021.
Candidates may click here to view the official advertisement of this recruitment. Candidates may also click here to view the official website of SWR.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia