Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) (A Govt. of India Enterprise), New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of 30 posts of Engineer, Civil Supervisor & Certified Fiber Splicers on contract basis for Kuwait. Eligible candidate may apply in the prescribed format before May 12, 2016. The complete details of this recruitment can be accessed from official advertisement published on official website. Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. Candidates can go through the job details, eligibility criteria, age limit , application fee and application procedure here. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. Also Read - IAF Recruitment 2021: 255 Vacancies Notified For Group C, Here's How to Apply
Vacancy details: Also Read - UPSC IAS Civil Services 2021 Notification To Be Released On This Date, Check Exam Date And Other Details
Name of the Organization: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Total number of posts: 30 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Engineer (OSP) – 02
- Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Civil Supervisor – 10
- Certified Fiber Splicers – 15 Posts
Scale of pay:
- For Engineer (OSP): Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,000/- per month at Kuwait
- For Engineer (Civil): Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,000/- per month at Kuwait
- Civil Supervisor: Selected candidates will get 150 KD (Including Food Allowances (KD 135+15)
- Certified Fiber Splicers: Selected candidates will get 135 KD (Including Food Allowances (KD 120+15)
- Engineer (OSP): Candidate must possess B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Engineer (Civil): Candidate must possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University
- Civil Supervisor: Candidate must hold a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University
- Certified Fiber Splicers: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (12th) Pass in Science with Certificate/Diploma in Fiber Splicing Techniques.
- For Certified Fiber Splicers: Candidates Upper age should not be exceeding 35 years as on April 1, 2016.
- For Civil Supervisor, Engineer (Civil) and Engineer (OSP): Candidates Upper age should not be exceeding 30 years for all other posts as on April 1, 2016.
- Reserved category candidates will have upper age relaxation available as per government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in selection rounds conducted by Telecommunication Consultants India Limited (TCIL) recruitment board.
Important date to be remember: Last Date for receipt of Application: May 12, 2016
How to apply: Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post may send their application in the prescribed format along with duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) to “The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048 on or before last date given.
For more details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions please go through the official website or through official recruitment notification.
Image Courtesy: Official website