The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications to recruit candidates for 172 posts. These vacancies are for the posts of Drugs inspector, Assistant Professor, Architecture, Scientists, Professors, Associate Professors, etc, under different ministries and departments. The last date to apply is March 19, 2015. Also Read - 'We Need Jobs': Twitterati Marks PM Modi's Birthday As 'National Unemployment Day', Here's Why
Details of vacancies: Also Read - Students Still Pissed? After Mann Ki Baat, All of PM Modi's Videos Are Getting Massively Disliked on YouTube
- Candidates who possess degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from any recognized University or equivalent, can apply for these posts.
- In order to get selected candidates should have minimum 18 months of experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule ‘C’ to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945; or 18 months experience in testing of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule ‘C’ to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 in a laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority; or three years’ experience in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule ‘C’ to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 during the tenure of their service as Drugs Inspector.
- Candidates not exceeding the age limit of 30 Years, can apply for these posts.
Selection procedure: Also Read - What is Common Eligibility Test? 10 Points on How it Will Change Recruitment Process
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personality test. Candidates can get more details through the official notification.
How to apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online through the official website of UPSC (www.upsconline.nic.in), any other mode of application would not be accepted and would be rejected.
Image courtesy: Getty images