Vector Control Research Centre has invited applications for the recruitment of Project Assistant posts purely temporary and on adhoc basis for period of six months to work under DST funded project entitled “Using Intervention Mapping to design programme to accelerate Mass Drug Administration compliance in areas with persistent Lymphatic filarias is transmission in India”. Also Read - West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 165 Apprentice Posts at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
VCRC is one of the permanent institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research established in 1975 at Pondicherry. Eligible candidate may apply in the prescribed format on or before May 18, 2016. The complete details of this recruitment can be accessed from official advertisement published on official website. Also Read - JPSC Recruitment 2021: Application For Jharkhand Civil Services Begins Today | Here's How to Apply
Vacancy details: Also Read - IAF Recruitment 2021: 255 Vacancies Notified For Group C, Here's How to Apply
Name of organization: Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), Puducherry
Total number of posts: 03
Name of the post: Project Assistant
1. Surat (Gujarat): 01 Post
2. Nalgonda (Telangana): 01 Post
3. Muzaffarpur (Bihar): 01 Post
Scale of pay: Selected candidates will get Rs.25,000/-per month
- Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any Social Science (Sociology/ Psychology/ Social Work/ Anthropology/ Economics/ Political Science) from a recognized university.Candidates will be able to Spoken and Written knowledge of Gujarthi & Hindi language
- Nature of duties: Quantitative data collection using questionnaires and Qualitative data collection.
- Age limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years as on May 18th, 2016. Age relaxation is applicable under reserved category as per GOI Norms.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test. For more details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions please go through the official website or through official recruitment notification.
How to apply: Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience Certificate, Community Certificate to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry-605 006 on or before last date given.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images