Western Railway has issued employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Trade Apprentice Post for various trade including Fitter, Welder, Electrician, and Computer Operator Trade. The candidates who are eligible for the posts should read the complete advertisement to know eligibility criteria, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and other details. Last date for online application is November 30, 2016.
About West Railway: Western Railway is considered as one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. On 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was re-established from the Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway zone (CR) and the reorganized Kota of the Western Railway zone.
Details of Posts for West Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Number. of Posts: 66
1. Fitter: 25 Posts
2. Welder: 30 Posts
3. Electrician: 07 Posts
4. Computer Operator: 04 Posts
Eligibility of West Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are aspiring for the posts should possess 10+2 with ITI (NCVT/ SCVT).
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are eligible for the posts should apply through website www.mponline.gov.in before November 30, 2016
Steps to Apply Online
1. Apply online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Candidates should Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Press Tab Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
4. Candidates should click on Apply & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: November 2, 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: November 30, 2016