By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
3 Easy Exercises For Your Neck, Shoulders And Back
By not exercising regularly, your upper body can become rigid. It might also lead to creating tension in your shoulders, neck and back.
It is of immense importance that you practise regular physical exercise. With hectic work schedules and household chores. It is easy to forget as you are busy the entire day either working or studying. By not exercising regularly, your upper body can become rigid. It might also lead to creating tension in your shoulders, neck and back.
Make sure that you are practising basic and easy exercises at home. Wondering what are the easy and doable physical exercises? Rujuta Diwekar nutritionist and fitness expert will help you out here. These exercises will help in reducing damage caused by sitting.
You may like to read
Check Out The Instagram Post
View this post on Instagram
Here Are The Exercises You Can Practise
- Take a chair and place it firmly against a wall or a safe place.
- Sit straight on the chair and relax your shoulders.
- Entwine your fingers to ensure your shoulders are relaxed and face downwards.
- Slowly take your arms above your head and turn your hands so that they face the ceiling.
- Be in the same position for 3-5 counts and slowly release. Make sure your arms are stretched sufficiently while your shoulders are facing downwards.
- Face a chair against the wall or a secured place, open both your palms.
- Touch the seat of the chair with your palms facing forward, stretch and push your waist, thighs outward.
- Make sure you are stretching in a way your neck is relaxing. Be in the position for 5 counts and slowly release.
- Bend down and face a chair placed against the wall or a secure place.
- Place your elbows and forearms on the chair and release your back to stretch your spine.
- Entwine your palms, stretch and hold.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Lifestyle News on India.com.