Also Read - Emmys 2020 Surprising Moment: FRIENDS Reunion With Rachel, Monica And Phoebe - Watch!
The holidays are around the corner and you are overwhelmed with the idea of purchasing gifts for your family and friends. Also Read - Thanks to Chhattisgarh State Legal Services, Bengal Woman Who Went Missing 15 Years Ago Reunited with Family
Online discounts and coupons may tempt you to buy everything you can lay your hands on, but before you set out on a shopping spree, think if the gifts you have decided to buy will create everlasting memories for your family. It is also important to consider the economic aspect of buying presents, because most of the time we go overboard in excitement and buy expensive gifts. Also Read - Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler Alert September 2, 2020: Ranbir, Abhi Nab Sanju, Aliya Tries to Find Out Sanju's Phone
It is not necessary to buy the most expensive presents for your family members to make this holiday an unforgettable festive occasion. We understand that it can be stressful to find inexpensive and memorable gifts, so we decided to take the stress out of the holiday season and give you some tips.
Here are some easy-to-find and inexpensive holiday gifts for your family and friends:
1. A spa day for your mom: Your mom is one of the busiest people you know, she has been on her toes all year and there is no better gift than a rejuvenating spa massage for her. Take a look at Groupon.com, they have an assortment of spa day offers and deals on therapeutic massages, manicures, pedicures, hot stone massages and more.
2. Engraved pocket watch for your dad: Pocket watches have always been a symbol of elegance, because they were the first worn timepieces in history. Your dad will proudly carry his pocket watch with style from daylight to sunset. If you buy one that is engraved with words that express your love and gratitude for him, he will be the happiest dad this holiday season.
3. Books: Books are unique presents because their value will not fade away with passing time. Make sure you pick goodreads based on the person’s interests. There are a wide variety of books available in the market, and some good picks for the holiday season, include “Bad Feminist” by Roxane Gay, “Boy, Snow, Bird” by Helen Oyeyemi and “The Glass Castle” by Jeannette Walls. You can also gift cookbooks, like “La Technique” by Jacques Pepin, “Plenty” by Yotam Ottolenghi and Maida Heatter’s “Book of Great Desserts.” Novels such as “We Were Liars” by E Lockhart, “All the Light We Cannot See” by Anthony Doerr and “May be Someday” by Colleen Hoover make for great presents and conversation starters.
4. Homemade apple jam for close friends: Nothing can express warmth and affection like a homemade delicacy. Pick some fresh, organic apples from your nearby Farmer’s Market and make your own apple jam. Pack them in mason jars and decorate the jars as you see fit. Your friends and family will love the personal touch you put on their jars.
5. Baskets filled with items of your choice: These gifts are fun, especially when you are on the receiving end. Get a basket from your local craft store or 99 cent store and fill it with different goodies, like scented candles with scents such as champagne toast, fresh balsam, lavender vanilla and many more. Lotions, body cleansers, body wash and body mists are a great addition to your basket of goodies. To add a finishing touch to your gift basket include mouthwatering baked goods like cookies, cheese cakes, fruit cakes, muffins and brownies. Decorate your gift basket elegantly.
At the end of the day, it is the thought that counts. This holiday season make sure you give the gift of love, happiness and warmth!