Gestures and hospitality aren’t the only ways to make guests feel welcome as your home interiors and decor play a very crucial role when it comes to making the visitors feel the warmth and love. Also Read - No Talks With Centre Until Farm Bills Are Taken Back: Shiromani Akali Dal
Vibhor Jain, Director of Argent or Silver, and Ena Bansal, Marketing lead at Vajor, list a few tips to create a winter friendly aura: Also Read - Kangana Ranaut Wants 'Terrorism Free' Film Industry After Yogi Adityanath's Announcement
Also Read - Dream11 IPL 2020 LIVE UPDATES: MS Dhoni's Competitive Comeback Hours Away
- Trying out a dark colour scheme in rooms with a lot of windows will help create a cozy and soothing look.
- Generating a monochromatic look would help to add warmth and texture to the space.
- A mix of pastels with brass and silver will add a touch of elegance to the space and make it look elegant and sophisticated
- Soft overhead lighting in the big room like the living room, dining room, etc. equally spreads light to all parts of the room.
- Add an extra layer of comfort to your couch and your beds with a throw. Subtle, soothing colours and a great texture make them the perfect add-on for a cozy winter.
- Bring in warmer hues with wall hangings and wall arts that make the vibe of your space more pleasing for the season.
- Floor cushions in heavy jacquards and earthy colour tones can become a living room essential for coffee time.
- Add an extra layer of texture to your indoor plants with jute baskets. They sync in perfectly with the mood of the season and make it a lot less gloomy.