Top Recommended Stories
5 Skincare Routine to Swear By, A Step by Step Guide for Healthy and Glowing Skin
Your skincare regime doesn’t have to be an impassable labyrinth, it can be simplified to make it more manageable and consistent. Here’s a step by step guide to making your life easy.
Are you the type who wakes up every morning, worried and wanting to do so much for your skin? Do you have guilt pangs gnawing away at you every time you look in the mirror? For most of us, life begins and ends with planning our skincare routine, adding and eliminating products in our cart till the sun stops shining.
Fret not, your skincare regime doesn’t have to be an impassable labyrinth, it can be simplified to make it more manageable and consistent. Here’s a step by step guide to making your life easy.
1. Get Organized – To begin with, make a list of skincare problems you actually have, for example, you have acne or pigmentation or dark spots or just plain dry skin. It’s important to understand your skin and how it behaves. Look for products with Vitamin C in it, which is a super ingredient to remove your spots, dullness, and any uneven skin tone.
2. Know your skin type– It is very important to understand your skin type to invest in the right product. How do you determine that? Very simple, just notice how your skin feels right when you wake up. If you have oily skin, it is recommended to stick to light hydrating products which are non-sticky like Serums. People with Acne Prone skin, are recommended to use products with Salicylic Acid. For dry skin concerns, Hyaluronic Acid will save the day!
3. Choose Hero Products – Eliminate products that serve only one purpose, instead invest in all-rounders, for example, replace Moisturizer with Serum. A serum is an all-rounder that can easily cater to your skin’s need for hydration while priming it and leaving it with a soft dewy finish. The product formulation of serum has smaller molecules that work together to penetrate the skin to a degree that facial creams or moisturizers don’t. Charmis Deep Radiance Face Serum is Dermatologist & Clinically tested to offer specific skin benefits of Hydrated Clear Radiance. It goes 15 layers deep into the skin with its potent ingredients of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Salicylic Acid, which hydrates you skin, removes dullness and dark spots. Each of the mentioned ingredients are super lightweight, non-sticky and hence suitable for all skin types- oily or dry!
4. Budget – It’s important to plan and create financial demarcations so you don’t let your skincare budget eat into other important components of your living and lifestyle. Apart from choosing products that multi-task, look for maximum value at minimum price. ITC Charmis has introduced its new Deep Radiance Range with premium and effective skincare, making best in the market skincare more accessible by offering benefit-led products at affordable price points. The brand’s strong beauty credentials coupled with high-quality ingredients make them a compelling player in budget beauty buys.
5. Stay Positive & Hydrate – Whoever said beauty is only skin deep was referring to staying connected with our intrinsic goodness and richness of character. While it’s important to take care of what we put on our skin, it’s equally important to feed our minds with the right ingredients.
Dr Aparna Santhanam, Skin Expert on ITC Charmis says, “Skincare routine planning is often perceived to be a daunting task, which is why it’s important to have a fair assessment of one’s requirements. The first step towards getting a good skincare routine is to make an effort to understand the ingredients, decide your budget, and most importantly choose well-researched hero products. I recommend going for products that are all-rounders for e.g. a serum is a multi-purpose product that can easily eliminate the need for a hydrator or moisturizer, is more efficacious and budget-friendly. This apart, skincare is an inside-out job, so make sure to stay hydrated and positive, your inner radiance invariably reflects on your face”.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Health News on India.com.