Dear Zindagi, starring Alia Bhatt and SRK is out with two teasers. While the teasers are cheerful and amusing with an incredibly refreshing pairing,the sarcastic camaraderie between Alia and SRK will warm the cockles of your heart. Also, SRK is seen imparting some valuable life lessons to the chirpy Alia. (Also Read: Do Bollywood actresses ruin your Diwali party? Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai & others’ style will make you jealous AF!) Also Read - It's a Girl For Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli! From Alia Bhatt To Sania Mirza, Celebs Pour In Their Congratulations!
Apart from the cheerful nature of the teasers, what caught our attention was Alia’s casual-chic outfits in the teasers, that seem in sync with her lively and a happy go lucky nature. Also, Alia’s numerous airport appearances have lent us enough sneak peek into her personal wardrobe to understand her uber stylish yet a comfortable sense of style, aptly reflected in Dear Zindagi. Alia also sports a signature gold neckpiece in all the stills from the teasers. Also Read - Deepika Padukone Birthday Party Photos: Ananya Panday, Ishaan Khatter, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Johar, Others Attend Actor’s Bash
With the two teasers of Dear Zindagi, Alia’s each look spells a big WOW! With minimal makeup and a clean look, Alia has us hooked and booked! Let’s decode her look and seek some #FabulousStyleGoals! (Also Read: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Anushka Sharma urges you to ditch your LBDs for a kurta-jeans instead! (See Pictures)) Also Read - Alia Bhatt Enjoys Her Jeep Jungle Safari at Ranthambore National Park, Gives Glimpse in Selfie Video
(1) Pretty in Pink: Baring shoulder is the new chic. Sporting a soft pink strappy Bardot top with ripped cropped denim and white sneakers, bookmark this look in your summer checklist. The breezy top will elevate your chic quotient in addition to being uber comfortable. Alia looks #AllFun&Laughter with her hair looking messy and has worn only a bracelet, letting her outfit speak volumes. Riding a cycle and wearing a quirky pair of glasses, Alia perfectly defines a holiday look.
(2) The Beach Bum: The first take shows SRK reminisce his childhood spent with his dad on Sundays, playing Kabbadi with the splashing waves on the shore. While this quirky reminisce has us hooked, Alia’s beachy look completely enthralls us. Alia is sporting a classic white gathered top with denim shorts. While a classic look never goes wrong, what adds chutzpah to her look is the printed shrug with mirror work detailing and long frills skimming the thighs. Also, the messy hair tied up neatly and a tan sling with frilly tassels perfects the look. Again, Alia goes easy on the accessories and sports a simple gold neckpiece sans earrings and minimal makeup.
(3) The Tree Hugger: A still from the movie shows Alia hugging a tree with her signature chirpy smile with a caption of “Love You Zindagi.” While not much can be judged about her outfit, her cami top with earthy tones is instantly catchy and we would love to see her complete outfit. Such cami tops look pleasant with cropped denim and sneakers. Mark this look as another summer wardrobe checklist.
(4) The Chashmish Chic: The second take of Dear Zindagi shows Alia sporting no-nonsense meets casual chic bespectacled look, defined by a chic hair updo and a black tank top, loose printed palazzos with a burgundy shrug. She also sports a bunched-up bracelet and the tassel-frilled handbag. We love how the Student of the Year actress has managed to blend the smart and casual look effortlessly. A must try look this season, go ahead and invest in some comfortable printed palazzos and a stylish shrug.
(5) The Maxi Styler: Sporting a quirky multi-coloured Maxi Dress and thong sandals, Alia nails this classic beach look with panache.Also, a denim jacket is draped casually over her tan fringed sling bag. With her messy hair flying about as she runs with her arms wide open on an empty road laced with coconut trees, Alia gives us major #holidaygoals making us plan our next beach vacation asap!
What we love about Alia’s breezy dressing is her hassle-free styling that she carries off so well! And to top it all, the styles perfectly suit her chirpy persona. Alia also strongly promotes the no-makeup or minimal makeup look, often opting for a natural dewy look. Dear Zindagi promises to be a quirky movie and releases on Nov 25th.