Actress Yami Gautam’s beauty secrets are home remedies recommended by her grandmother. Also Read - Did You Notice a Device Hanging Around Congress MP Shashi Tharoor's Neck? It is Your Wearable Air Purifier 24/7
Right from using as many natural things to doing something as basic as drinking enough water everyday, the “Kaabil” actress — who has radiant skin — follows the following beauty tips to look and feel her best self: Also Read - Yami Gautam Carries a Louis Vuitton Bag Worth Rs 97k While She Goes For Outing
* Make a paste of Castor oil + vitamin E oil + aloe vera for great thick and long lashes. Also Read - How Yami Gautam Makes Kajal With 'Ghar Ka Ghee' in Quarantine
* Replacing regular water with coconut water in all your facials is super helpful as it is a great toner.
* Using a cup of vinegar after shampooing your hair, instead of a conditioner, rinses out any hair product like mousse, hair gel or hair spray.
* Ghee is the best lip balm there is. Apply it as often to get luscious, plump, pink lips and be ridden of chapped lips forever.
* Using a mixture of half teaspoon turmeric with half tablespoon of sugar and honey as a scrub and wiping your face clean with an ice cold towel gives a healthy skin with tightened pores.