New Delhi: Congress’ East Uttar Pradesh General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will visit Amethi for a day-long tour on Friday. Priyanka Gandhi, along with the party officials is expected to prepare an outline of the ensuing Lok Sabha elections 2019. The Congress leader will reach Furastganj at 9.30 AM, from where she will go to the central office of the party located at Gauriganj at 10 AM. Priyanka Gandhi is scheduled to have separate meetings with the party workers.
Later on, the Congress east UP in-charge is also likely to hold a road show in Kanpur Nagar and Akbarpur (Kanpur Dehat) constituencies to show support for of party candidates. As per the schedule, she will land at Chakeri airport after which she would take part in a road show in the city. Later, she will also conduct a roadshow in Akbarpur.
The roadshow will start at 3 PM from Ghantaghar square and will pass through Kidwainagar, Bara Devi, Gaushala, Deep Talkies, Sachan guest house, Shastri Chowk Barra, Natraj Talkies, Chawla market, Govind Nagar bridge, Fazalganj, Lajpat Nagar, Sindhi Colony, Vijay Nagar, Double Puliya, Devki Talkies and culminate at Namak Factory Chauraha.
Priyanka Gandhi Schedule For Kanpur:
1. Around 15:00 PM arrival at Chakeri Airport Ahiravan.
2. By car to Ghanta Ghar via G T Road, Ramadevi Chauraha, COD Pul, Tata Mill and Collector Ganj.
3. Road Show from Ghanta Ghar via Naya Ganj, Kirana Market, Birhana Road to Phool Bagh Chauraha.
4. Nukkad Sabha at Phool Bagh Chauraha.
5. Road Show to continue from Phool Bagh Chauraha and finally ends at Bada Chauraha.
Uttar Pradesh is voting in all seven phases for Lok Sabha elections 2019. The counting of votes will take place on May 23.
For full Lok Sabha coverage, follow https://www.india.com/lok-sabha-election-2019/