Thane: Fire Breaks Out At Furniture Godown in Bhiwandi’s Sumaras Chamunda Complex
A major fire broke out in a furniture showroom in the Thane district on the intervening night of Thursday and Friday. The fire later spread to three more godowns in the area.
Thane: The fire that broke out at a furniture godown at Sumaras Chamunda Complex in Bhiwandi area in Thane has now spread to 3 more godowns, news agency ANI reported. According to Bhiwandi Fire Department, four fire engines were rushed to the spot and no casualties have been reported so far.
According to reports, The blaze erupted around 1.40am in the shop located at Chamunda complex on old Bhiwandi road, near Kasheli creek.
You may like to read
The reason for the fire is yet to be ascertained. Meanwhile, the firemen from Thane’s Balkum fire brigade rushed to the spot and efforts were on to douse the fire.
#UPDATE | Maharashtra | The fire that broke out at a furniture godown at Sumaras Chamunda Complex in Bhiwandi area in Thane has now spread to 3 more godowns; 4 fire tenders present at the spot. No injury or casualty reported; fire dousing still underway: Bhiwandi Fire Department pic.twitter.com/FxpXcNQPu1
— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2022
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Maharashtra News on India.com.