Goa is perhaps one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. From hippies to families and from college students to oldies, you’ll find every kind of tourist here. iTripTo reader Sushant Kanchan and his friends have a pact of going to Goa once every year. And on his recent trip to the smallest state in India, he captured the essence of Goa through his lens. Here’s a glimpse of his journey that will surely put you in a Goa state of mind. From beaches to sunsets to churches, Sushant managed to capture what most of us have done or experienced on our Goa trips. These are making us nostalgic and are sure will transport you to Goa as well.
1. Boys being boys at Arambol beach.
ALSO SEE 7 best pizzarias in Goa
2. The Panjim Church looks resplendent at night.
ALSO SEE Churches in Goa
3. Band Folk Masti performing live at the Saturday Night Market.
ALSO SEE 3-star resorts in Goa that are affordable
4. A trip to Goa is incomplete without a photo at Chapora Fort.
ALSO SEE 21 stunning beaches of south Goa
5. A child watching the sunset at a secluded beach.
ALSO SEE Top 6 places for sightseeing in Goa
6. You’ll find these colorful signs at Vagator beach.
7. A breezy evening and the beautiful sun spreading its orange haze.
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!